Burnout Revenge at CES
Gamers attending the International Consumer Electronics Show are getting a taste of Burnout Revenge during a short (but playable) demo. IGN is sharing their thoughts with a hands-on preview and so far it looks good. While some of the features that will be shipping with the retail version weren't available, the "extremely polished" aesthetics running at 60 frames per second are enough to make even the most skeptical gamers salivate.
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)
1. I played the burnout demo at the dolby booth. Game if fast as hell, very nice graphics. i got a mpeg of it if anyone wants to host.
Posted at 9:25PM on Jan 7th 2006 by shyrix 0 stars