A Shock to the sytem: BioShock on the 360
Tiscali Games has posted scans from the latest issue of Game Informer magazine of BioShock, Irrational Games' much anticipated "spiritual successor" to gaming classic, System Shock 2. The game isn't just a run and gun FPS; your decisions will effect how the game progresses. The game is using the Vengeance engine--"the highly modified version of Unreal technology it used for the recently completed Tribes: Vengeance."
The game is scheduled for 2007--which is certainly subject to change--although we're officially adding it as the first entry on the list of highly anticipated "third wave" titles expected to hit next year... or is that "second wave"? Let's call it "second and a half wave" until we know a little bit more.
Be sure to check out Gamespot's "First Look" of the game.
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)