Burnout Revenge demo out!
It's so true: the Burnout Revenge demo is now ready for your demoing pleasure on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Nothing like a bleeding fast pileup to make your Monday seem a little less mundane. Let it treat you good at a little over 546 MB.
[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. Yeah! Screw the demo, get the real game! It's deffinatly worth it!
Posted at 5:56PM on Mar 20th 2006 by nizzy1115 0 stars
3. Get ready to wait an hour for it to download on a 6mbit connection.
Posted at 6:10PM on Mar 20th 2006 by WillGonz 0 stars
4. I got this game as a birthday present over the weekend. I was skeptical about it.. but damn..this game is shit hot! I played it for 7 hours straight yesterday.
If you don't have the cash, at least get the demo.
But... I couldn't play Burnout untill I had completed GRAW saturday night.
Posted at 6:47PM on Mar 20th 2006 by XeqtioneR 0 stars
5. I had to pick between burnout and graw. i picked graw cuz i had already played burnout some (completed ~25%). I love graw, but i can't help wonderin, do u guys think i made the right decision? (im askin ppl that have playd both)
Posted at 7:12PM on Mar 20th 2006 by Phil 0 stars
6. If it takes you an hour that's your shitty connection. I downloaded it at 6:06 pm est and it took exactly 13 min to download.
Posted at 8:49PM on Mar 20th 2006 by King 0 stars
7. I feel you #3. I'm on a 10mbit line on which I can normally get well over 1MB/sec down and getting anything from the marketplace takes an eternity. I wish they had dedicated servers for gold members. haha gold members.
Posted at 10:10PM on Mar 20th 2006 by Alan 0 stars
8. #7 i chose burnout over graw and im happy about it. I still play perfect dark all the time. Their ranked servers were emptied out the first week it was out but people have been coming back to pdz because they say graw gets boring after a while in multiplayer. So I'm glad i got burnout over graw.
Posted at 10:52PM on Mar 20th 2006 by nizzy1115 0 stars
9. Sorry #6 but I am on a very fast line (5-6 MB per second....yes I can get PC game demos in seconds, not minutes or hours) and it is stupidly slow for me.
Took almost 2 hours for me to grab it and it was not my connection since I went a grabbed a 500MB demo as well in no time flat on my PC.
It's just the bandwidth being used up when so many people want to download it. Maybe your router hops are better to MS than ours....who knows but there is no need to flame people about their posts.
Posted at 4:05AM on Mar 21st 2006 by Robotron 0 stars
10. Did anyone else get a friends message from a person they didn't know saying something like "Hey guys, the Burnout Revenge demo is out! See you online!"
I got one this morning and can only pray that it isn't the beginning of xbox live spam.
Posted at 10:53AM on Mar 21st 2006 by guest 0 stars
11. It seems to be geographical. People with similar speeds are getting wildly different download times. it seems that certain servers may be getting hosed, while others are open.
And it is not like you can specify a server from the marketplace.
Posted at 3:06PM on Mar 21st 2006 by Thomas Crymes 7 stars
12. Quick question for you clever people...
How many player is Burnout: Revenge split-screen (2 or 4)?
Can you take it split-screen AND on Live! or system link simultaneously?
Posted at 6:35PM on Mar 21st 2006 by jamesthejust 0 stars
13. 23 minutes on UK server. Change your location to the UK and use some of the free bandwidth
Posted at 12:53PM on Mar 22nd 2006 by hels paul 0 stars
1. This game is amazingly fun, I think im going to pick it up tonight.
Posted at 5:44PM on Mar 20th 2006 by o0 Spartan 0o 0 stars