Burnout: Revenge mystery auto-update
Remember that mystery meat the cafeteria lady used to dish out in highschool? If you booted your copy Burnout: Revenge this evening you got an automatic update via XBL. Sounds good. The problem is, for a minute there nobody was sure what this update did, including the Director of Xbox Live Programming (aka Major Nelson). Major says he doesn't have the full details, but you can now burn out in those cars you downloaded from the Xbox kiosk.
Xboxic readers report it will also re-set the Top 20 videos every month, making it easier to get that achievement.
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)