How-to make an Xbox 360 in Photoshop ... why?
Before anyone spends more than ten seconds reading this post, I'll warn you: I don't know what the point of it is. That being said, if you're still reading and you still crap in the comments, I'll just point and laugh. Now, let's begin.
A tutorial at deviantART goes through the step-by-step process of crafting an Xbox 360--not from shiny next-gen technology (chips, RAM, and what have you) but from the dark magic of Photoshop. I can't really think of many uses for this 'cept one: if you've been lusting after an Xbox 360 and keep a folded up image of one in your wallet to stroke, lovingly, from time to time, now might be the time to trade up. Render your own and duplicate that feeling of owner's pride we all place in our consoles (real or fabricated).
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)