Huxley enters brave new world
1Up takes a look at Huxley, the hyper-ambitious multiplayer extravaganza from developer Webzen. The 360 version is a year away, but it will include an exclusive single-player mode and the ability to shoot it out against PC rivals. Goodbye port, hello porthole to a brave new world of cross-platform gaming.
Every Xbox 360 owner knows at least one console-dissing gamer who never shuts up up about the supposed superiority of the PC experience, as if enjoying both platforms is a sin. That makes the idea of jumping between video game universes to blow away obnoxious nerds all the more appealing. It'll be very interesting to see how Webzen makes this work.
[Via 8-bit Ninja]
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)