X360F Contest: GOW themes & picture packs [update 1]
Since the prize isn't as grand as, say, a copy of Lumines Live!, we're making this contest a little easier. All you have to do is leave a comment describing what 360 inspired costume you'll be wearing this Halloween. We'll pick 5 random winners. The winners will be announced tomorrow. See, that's easy. We've got five to give away, so that's five chances to win, five times the fun.
But wait, there's more. If you don't win tomorrow, stay tuned for another contest, in which you could win a copy of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (hint: hope you like pumpkins). And hopefully, we'll have even more swag to give away after that. We've gone contest crazy, I tells ya! So, leave us a comment telling us what your (possibly fictional) costume is, and you could be a winner.
General contest stuff: only 1 entry, please. Winners will be decided completely randomly. The quality, or lack thereof, of the entry has no bearing on its odds to win. That's it. Have fun.
Update: The contest is now over, click here to see the winners.
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. I think a "Bill Gates in the Gears of War' costume would be great. I am also considering a media remote (with light-up buttons) costume.
Considering that Halloween is a tuesday night this year... I will likely just stay home and play some GRAW/TW07.
Posted at 10:00AM on Oct 24th 2006 by jc 8 stars
3. I'll make two holes in my Xbox 360 box and put it on my head.
Posted at 10:07AM on Oct 24th 2006 by mrNinya 0 stars
4. Me and all my friends are going as one individual 360 Power Supply.
Posted at 10:10AM on Oct 24th 2006 by Msrk Walker 0 stars
5. I think I will have to go as the "360 power brick". Large and in charge.
Posted at 10:10AM on Oct 24th 2006 by juicebytim 0 stars
6. I think im going to go as a PS2/3 remote but with xbox written on it, because hey if sony can steal from nintendos and microsofts controllers. I'll return the favor
Posted at 10:15AM on Oct 24th 2006 by Nate 0 stars
7. Im going as a 360, i've been spending the past few days working on it. (even have the green ring of light, although im not sure how long the battery will last)
Posted at 10:17AM on Oct 24th 2006 by KineticOnline 0 stars
8. I'm going to go as a z06 corvette from PGR3.
Posted at 10:17AM on Oct 24th 2006 by Scott E 0 stars
9. I will be dressing up as a broken 360 system. I will have a red light on the front. My friend will be a power brick and my other friend who is really short will be the HD DVD drive.
Posted at 10:18AM on Oct 24th 2006 by Julian Weisser 0 stars
10. My wife is going to wear a bikini with a gravity inhibitor field around her boobs, so she'll look like the girls from DOA
Posted at 10:21AM on Oct 24th 2006 by KnightRicer 0 stars
11. I'm going as a single yet gigantic DOA breast.
Posted at 10:18AM on Oct 24th 2006 by sepllcehck 0 stars
12. I'll be going as one of the maightiest warriors warriors of Halo (No not the master chief, I'm not rich enough to buy that) I'll be going as an ODST(Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) from Halo 3. I'll have to use some concept art just to make sure it's not too much different from the halo 2 ones, as far as I have seen they are the same overall. And yes I will have my name on the uniform be "Jenkins" lol
Posted at 10:33AM on Oct 24th 2006 by Archangel004 0 stars
13. Cortana, but painted on, like Mystique. (Which will be plenty scary for Halloween)
Posted at 10:23AM on Oct 24th 2006 by J8675309 0 stars
14. I'm going to go as the water boss from Kameo. It should be scary to all those kids who had a hard time beating it.
Posted at 10:38AM on Oct 24th 2006 by The Joshler 0 stars
15. I’m going to take a hoola-hoop covered in red Led sting lights that blink, and go as the Red Ring of Death.
Posted at 10:40AM on Oct 24th 2006 by Jamie Guy 0 stars
16. I will be going as the "Red Ring of Death"
Posted at 10:41AM on Oct 24th 2006 by Willson 0 stars
17. I'm going to go as Agent 47... and methodically "hit" each and every entry, in this contest, wearing each of their costumes at least once.
Posted at 10:44AM on Oct 24th 2006 by Brax0r 0 stars
18. I'm going as the PS3 from last holiday season. Which means I won't be seen.
Posted at 10:47AM on Oct 24th 2006 by supersalo 0 stars
19. hmm...i think i will be going as...a lumines live block! lmao.
Posted at 10:49AM on Oct 24th 2006 by nowandtheworld 0 stars
20. master cheif
Posted at 10:56AM on Oct 24th 2006 by phillip 0 stars
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
1. I'll be dressed up as CliffyB :P
Posted at 9:57AM on Oct 24th 2006 by teknomusik 0 stars