MS wants EU to see 360 next to PS3
While Europeans won't be making any direct comparisons this holiday (and maybe not next March either), American consumers can start as early as next Friday. Will any of our 360 Fanboys be gunning for a PS3 next week? (It's okay, we won't judge you.)
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. As far as Im concerned Im at war with the PS3! Ps3 is evil empire and Im one of those people who stand among many ready to fight the machine! At war as in not buying their sh**** product!
Posted at 5:22PM on Nov 10th 2006 by JNK83 0 stars
3. I've also taken Thursday and Friday off in hopes to secure a PS3 and sell it on ebay. It'll make for some nice Christmas cash. Long live capitalism!
Posted at 5:38PM on Nov 10th 2006 by Les Doodis 0 stars
4. Damn fanboys.
But no I'm not getting a PS3, hell no. I don't even have enough for a Wii, which I totally would get if I could. MMmmmmm Zelda...
Posted at 6:05PM on Nov 10th 2006 by Imadogg 0 stars
5. i agree that 360 is comparable to the ps3. sony always overhypes their systems and when they come out they dont look as good as promised. as for wii. i wouldnt mind having one but i agree that its really not a direct competitor to 360, serious gamers wont just buy a wii and thats all.
Posted at 8:41PM on Nov 10th 2006 by monkeyass 0 stars
6. Of course I'll be getting one... who wouldn't wanna play games in the 4th dimension? I've been anxious to try something new after experiencing Matrix-like jacking in with the ps2 and the emotion engine...
but seriously I'm not. I couldn't afford it if I wanted to. I'm buying 2 nintendo Wii's and a couple of games and CoD3 for the 360 in about 5 minutes. My wallet couldn't take such a blow.
Posted at 9:49PM on Nov 10th 2006 by anticrawl 0 stars
7. Wii? A toy? Now if a Sony exec had said that, watch how fanboys would have said it was an arrogant statement blad di blah blah, I would like Wii to show 360 what for, then we'll be talking, besides, this was Nintendo's turf b4 Sony came along, and MS pushed in.
With the two competitiors coming out, MS has a lot to show for itself, because those sales won't be flying up as fast as they were when there was no competition.
I would like to see 360 next to Wii and PS3, simply so I can buy the other two and leave the 360 there on its own like the japanese did, lmao.
Posted at 1:12PM on Nov 11th 2006 by Veron 0 stars
8. 1. Oh yes I will be gunning for the PS3 but only so I can go sell it on EBAY. The PS3 has nothing new to bring to the table. Most of the games I would ever want for the PS3 are slowly making their way to the 360. Finally resident evil is on that list. I am taking thursday and friday of work to camp out with friends in front of Best Buy just to get the sytem. It will be fun. The good thing is I will be getting paid for the days I take off and on top of that I will make a huge profit from selling the sytem on ebay. Woohoo. Shoutout to Boston Ma, I'll be seeing everyone at the BestBuy in fenway.
havve fuuun trying to sell it on ebay guess youu have not been listening as soon as you put up an auction it will be pull down leaving you with a ps3 you dont like although you can sell it to someone coming in the morning hopeing to get one but thats abouut it oh well im gonna get one cause im still a gamer that enjoys games not the companys that make them and remember in the end the end all three companys are evil cause it all comes down to the bottom dollor any have camping ouuut i will peace to the logical ones ........
Posted at 7:54AM on Nov 11th 2006 by remer 0 stars
9. Nah. It's not worth the effort of waiting in line. Honestly, the 360 wasn't either (even though I wasn't the one in line, but I had to deal with insistent crying girlfriend who did the camping against my wishes). The Wii won't be worth it either.
I'm glad I didn't camp out for the PS2...I would have been pissed with the results. Same with the Xbox and Gamecube. I'm taking those notes especially in consideration this time around.
I'll get a PS3 in March or so (if Resistance or any other game justifies it).
Posted at 3:30PM on Nov 12th 2006 by SuicideNinja 0 stars
10. PS3 is on my radar... but only cus my 360 died in 5 months!
Posted at 2:19AM on Nov 13th 2006 by slacker 0 stars
11. Im angry at MS now for that 'toy" comment. Not angry enough to sell my 360 ot anything, but still.
A Wii and 360 are all i need. Not touching the PS3 AT ALL. NEVER.
Posted at 12:03PM on Nov 11th 2006 by IanC 0 stars
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
1. Oh yes I will be gunning for the PS3 but only so I can go sell it on EBAY. The PS3 has nothing new to bring to the table. Most of the games I would ever want for the PS3 are slowly making their way to the 360. Finally resident evil is on that list. I am taking thursday and friday of work to camp out with friends in front of Best Buy just to get the sytem. It will be fun. The good thing is I will be getting paid for the days I take off and on top of that I will make a huge profit from selling the sytem on ebay. Woohoo. Shoutout to Boston Ma, I'll be seeing everyone at the BestBuy in fenway.
Posted at 5:04PM on Nov 10th 2006 by jadaman 0 stars