So, whatcha playin'?
Personally, I will be rocking still more Dead Rising. I've yet to finish the game even once (just met the crazy hillbilly in the gun shop ... scary). I was hoping to start Enchanted Arms, but was delivered Office Space instead (note to self, develop Office Space: The Game). Office Space is funny and all, but it's hardly a 40 hour adventure. How about all of you fine people? What's your course of action this weekend?
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 2)
22. Indeed, football must always come first and foremost.
On the gaming front however, I am about 70% through Enchanted Arms and still loving every single random battle. When the roomates get home, however, its Fusion Frenzy all the way.
Posted at 10:48AM on Sep 15th 2006 by DrunkPenguin 0 stars
23. Same as last week- Saints Row when it's just me, and GRAW Chapter 2 with the roommate. Co-op is hellishly challening and fun. Geometry wars also pops up from time to time.
The girlfriend? Still addicted to Zuma.
Posted at 11:00AM on Sep 15th 2006 by KilgoreTrout XL 1 star
24. I will be working most of this weekend, but when I'm not, I'll be playing Lego Star Wars II.
Posted at 11:00AM on Sep 15th 2006 by Intangible 360 0 stars
25. "'PC Load Letter'- what the f*ck does that mean?"
Posted at 11:02AM on Sep 15th 2006 by KilgoreTrout XL 1 star
26. NHL 2K7 (EA can burn in Hell!), Saint's Row and Dead Rising are all stacked next to my 360 (third replacement console! three's the charm I hope).
Posted at 11:27AM on Sep 15th 2006 by Dylan Neild 0 stars
27. Ninety-Nine Nights. Working on leveling everyone, and finishing the
Posted at 12:08PM on Sep 15th 2006 by Goobaroo 0 stars
28. Gun, Madden 07, Saint's Row, Dead Rising, Street Fighter, Enchanted Arms....I've never been into turn based games but I actually like this game. Once you get used to the fighting and using the Golems (their like Pokemon) it's not that bad.
Posted at 12:31PM on Sep 15th 2006 by KingOfGods 0 stars
29. Dead Rising, Dead Rising, Dead Rising.
I also have not finshed even once yet. I am finally up to level 12 and really starting to have some crazy fun with it.
Just finshed COD2 Veteran so I may put in a little time on GRAW Hard, naw who am I kidding it will be Dead rising.
Posted at 12:42PM on Sep 15th 2006 by brownc4 0 stars
30. Finally beat COD2 on Veteran a couple weeks ago. Finally been playing PGR3 again after a many-month hiatus. Gotta finish that and Oblivion out in the next couple months... before COD3 and Gears of War come out. :)
Posted at 12:48PM on Sep 15th 2006 by EnderAl 0 stars
31. I'll be cranking out the blocks in Lego Star Wars 2. And possibly some Halo 2 XBL action when my friends get on.
Posted at 10:41AM on Sep 15th 2006 by toole11 0 stars
32. Saint's Row, also. The game just arrived from play-asia ($43!) on Monday, so I'm only a few hours in.
Really, a great GTA clone.
Posted at 1:28PM on Sep 15th 2006 by Ed 0 stars
33. Has a week gone by already?
Last time I said I was still playing Dead Rising, with plans to pickup Lego Star Wars II.
Well, I picked up Lego Star Wars II on Tuesday and it's still in the shrinkwrap.
I just cannot put Dead Rising down. The achievements are too addicting.
Posted at 1:43PM on Sep 15th 2006 by Xfan 6 stars
34. NHL 07!
Posted at 1:24PM on Sep 15th 2006 by Bryan T 0 stars
35. Saints Row (just finished pwning the Vice Kings)
And hopefully get in a preorder for my Wii60.
Posted at 2:27PM on Sep 15th 2006 by zenprism 0 stars
36. Finishing up Saints Row...at 87%. Cant decide to start Enchanted Arms or Ninety Nine Nights
Posted at 12:52PM on Sep 15th 2006 by PlayaCDubb 0 stars
37. I'll be playing a whole lot of Far Cry now that the patch has been released. Mix that in with some Test Drive Ultimate and Dead Rising.
Posted at 2:41PM on Sep 15th 2006 by Bukster 0 stars
38. Full time: TDU, Saints Row
Part Time: Oblivion, Texas Hold Em, NBA 2K6
Coming soon: NHL 2K7, NBA 2K7!
Posted at 3:13PM on Sep 15th 2006 by PeteL 0 stars
39. Saint's row offline and online and marble blast ultra!
Posted at 12:07PM on Sep 15th 2006 by Ciaran Gallagher 0 stars
40. Lego Star Wars 2 all weekend.
Posted at 10:19AM on Sep 15th 2006 by Rane 0 stars
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
21. How is Office Space not a 40 hour adventure? There are 8 hours in a work day, five work days a week, which equals 40 hours to watch Office Space over and over and over again. I'll look for your apology in the mailbox.
And, on topic, I will be playing my daily dose of Geometry Wars (about 20 minutes), maybe some Madden 07, and a little Outpost Kaloki. Weekend gaming takes a hit when football starts.
Posted at 10:42AM on Sep 15th 2006 by Captain Obvious 0 stars