New DOAX2 trailer pushes the limits
We never thought we'd say this, but the new Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 trailer may be too bouncy. Available on Marketplace right now (the old E3 trailer has been re-re-released as well), the trailer is very long and very bouncy. So bouncy that it's disturbing, and, dare we say it, unrealistic. But that's really what it's all about, right? Still, this trailer is naughty. Lei Fang on a stripper pole, a little girl on girl "back rub" action, and more tiny swimsuits than you can shake a stick at. Honestly, we wouldn't be surprised if DOAX2 becomes a media target when it ships this winter. Seriously, it's just south of actual porn. See what all the fuss is about after the break. Oh, and they're all technically wearing clothes, but it's still probably NSFW.
Isn't it about time they fix the hair? It looks terrible. See the video in HD here.
- MISSING: Playstation 3 exclusives (11/19/2006)
- New Blue Dragon artwork scans (11/19/2006)
- Eat Pop-Tarts, get Xbox beanie hat (11/19/2006)
- Bungie, they aren't corporate... are they? (11/18/2006)
- Id says 360 is a gem to develop on (11/18/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. Good-Golly-Miss-Molly!!! What are they thinking?
Posted at 12:33PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by Richard 004PT 0 stars
3. There is something quite disturbing about the constantly moving norks. I don't think I've ever seen that happen in real life.
Posted at 12:35PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by mupwangle 0 stars
4. That's what happens when you go from silicone implants to saline.
Posted at 12:42PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by jge 0 stars
5. I am imbarassed that this game is on the 360... the creator of this game is such an asshole and he thinks he is gods gift to us...
Posted at 12:44PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by Giddieon 0 stars
6. I don't see the problem, isn't that what women look like?
Nickk from Hollywood, CA
Posted at 12:46PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by Nickk 0 stars
7. Hummm. I seem to have been struck with rigor mortis.
Yes, that was a ridiculously long, bouncy trailer. And I feel totally guilty that my eyes were glued to the screen for the duration. I feel dirty.
But they really got the point accross. It is very hot. But the individually jiggling bresticles were what broke the illusion for me. Or the breathing-induced jiggling. That was a bit much.
I know a certain demographic of Japanese men that will eat this up. 10 to 85.
But, intelligent-looking Helena, wearing glasses, and reading a book. Nothing sexier in the whole vid.
Finally, I think this is a poor move. Most guys will be able to do the same thing with just this free video that they would have been able to with the full game...if you catch my poorly disgused drift.
Posted at 12:46PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by Edge of Blade 0 stars
8. hey- they got bouncy-boobs. it's ridicolous how "they" bounce arround. cmon - you can do better than that!
i guess it's such a japanese thing. just to bring more 360s to japan.
for myself - it's just silly.
Posted at 12:49PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by rooot 0 stars
9. Not even my hunger for achievements will drive me to get this one. I think all the guys at team ninja need to get girlfriends and second why are they working on this crap when they should be putting their time into Ninja Gaiden 2
Posted at 1:04PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by NEO1X 0 stars
10. I'd still like to see some behind the scenes footage of meetings where the devs discuss the physics of the bouncy boobies.
There's got to be a ton of unintentional comedy in those.
Posted at 1:33PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by Scott 0 stars
11. Anyone who doesn't like this game is gay... as in homosexual.
Posted at 1:52PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by george 0 stars
12. I kinda feel like a pervert for just watching the whole thing.
Posted at 1:54PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by BklynKid 0 stars
13. Pushing the limits?? Hardly. Now if one of those girls was skewered between two guido's love sausages while another girl is crouched over her face taking a shit in her mouth... that might be pushing the limits... maybe.
Posted at 2:00PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by dirk 0 stars
14. Q: Why did the feminist cross the road??
A: To suck my cock.
Posted at 2:02PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by brad 0 stars
15. The boobs are honestly large and bouncy enough that its detracting from the overall sexiness of the girls. They're no longer aesthetically pleasing, just big and kind of skanky, like Anna Nicole Smith.
But I seem to recall that in Dead or Alive 2 the boob size was directly correlated to the age the player entered at the profile information screen. Does anyone else remember this? Hopefully it's similar in this game and this video is the result of telling the game that you're 99 years old.
Posted at 2:13PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by C. T. 0 stars
16. Loved it!
Posted at 2:12PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by ace 0 stars
17. As a man I have no shame in saying I enjoy the female form bouncing tits are always nice and don't confuse giving attention with an "I wanna fu*k you" mentality.But someone else pointed it out that itagaki thinks hes the greatest thing in gaming cause his simple ass fighter is online and virtua fighter still won't be.
Posted at 1:06PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by mr.truth 0 stars
18. While I do agree that this one could've waited till AFTER the next ninja gaiden and likely a DOA update before starting work on this one but from a designer perspective it does make sense to do a game that centers on more leisure styled activity.But they need to get girlfriends thats saying a bit much about ppl you don't know.As I sadi before I enjoy the female form and if you wanna make a game with women that ALL have huge tits whats wrong with that?You wanna see a flat chested woman?GO OUTSIDE...and lastly you MUST be a petite 100lbs guy if big tits intimidate you.
Posted at 3:00PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by mr.truth 0 stars
19. Am I the only one who noticed the Giant Enemy Crab!?
Posted at 3:11PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by Clay 0 stars
20. It's almost too unrealistic to be anything but a joke or something.. Have they even studied real womens chests or anything! :) I showed my wife this and she laughed her ass off... She has bigger cans than the chicks in this video and they don't move anywhere near like they do in the video.. I know it's a game and all but in the words of the great GOB "Come on!!"
Posted at 3:16PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by DeadPlasmaCell 0 stars
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
1. Yeahhhhhhhh, that game is a tad bit ridiculous....
Posted at 12:29PM on Oct 23rd 2006 by Andrew 0 stars